Frequently asked questions
How can I register my complaints?
If you have any discomfort with your service, then,
- Click on the “Menu” link mentioned on the top right of the homepage.
- Click on the “Register/Login” link under the menu option.
- If you are a “New User” then enter your username and email and click on register.
- Sign in with your facebook or twitter credentials.
- You can also mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is complaint ID?
Complaint ID refers to a unique code of the registered complaint which helps to retrieve information related to the complaint. Please note down your complaint ID carefully as any information related to your complaint can be obtained only by presenting the number. It is also essential to view the status of your complaint online.
How the complaint is processed?
Once you submit your complaint, it will be forwarded to the concerned team and they will get in touch with you at the earliest.
- If there would be any clarifications required, then the required team will be getting in touch with you to ask for any information if required.
- All the complaints are solved within stipulated time.
WHY Mantri Connect
One Stop Solution
Solution within 48 Hrs
Simple and user-friendly
© 2014 Mantri - Complaint Management system